Monday, January 16, 2012

Homemade Play-Doh


My boy was out of school today and I tried really hard for him to do some pics for me, but the answer was "NO". 
So we made some homemade Play-Doh instead. 


 I made a cute little Snail for my barn.


Recipe:

3 cups flour
1.5 cups salt
6 tsp. cream of tarter
3 tbsp. oil
3 cups water

Pour all ingredients into a large pot. Stir constantly over medium heat until a dough ball forms by pulling away from the sides. Knead dough until the texture matches play dough (1-2 minutes). Store in plastic container. Should last for at least 3 months.  You can add a package of unsweetened Kool-aid to add color and scent or just use food coloring. 

Now have some fun!

(sorry about the terrible phone pics)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics