Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's a Celebration Y'all!!!

Me and My Sis Shell at Kilroy's

My Sis and I have a little tradition every year about this time.  When I finally finish my taxes we both take a trip to my Accountants office downtown to drop off the documents and in celebration we hit a random local bar and today it was Kilroy's.  Neither one of us had been there before and it was so Awesome Y'all!!!  We started off with a "Bomb-Pop Shot" and then with our appetizers Shell had a Pink Lemonaid Long Island and I had the Red Bull Long Island!!! WOW!!!  Need I say more????
Love you Sis and our little yearly tradition...Looking forward to next time...Luv U!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you take beautiful photographs, and I love the music on your blog.

    :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics