Monday, October 19, 2009

iHeartFaces Photo Contest for "Pink"



I WAS going to submit a photo for the challenge this week, until my sister Michele took this most Amazing pink picture of me! I thought to myself..."I can't top that one!" So I'm posting it here today for everyone to see. Feel free to visit her blog at http://mlamedia.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-faces-challenge-pink.html and leave her a comment!

We had such a great time hanging out with friends trying to get the right shot. I adore Roses, so I didn't mind having my face in them for awhile!

Thanks Sis...this is my favorite photo!

1 comment:

  1. This is still my favorite photograph that I have taken bar none! I will be using it as my signature photo for my business. Your eyes are so captivating!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics